Friday, June 3, 2011

"SHARE OF MY HEART"


"Share of my heart"


Beyond the eternity of time,

someone unknown , never met

I have discovered you from the

hidden treasure miles and miles away

beyond thinking and imaginations

I feel the fragrance of your entity

in my heart soul and body

where I find privilage to

feel you as share of my heart........

always in my heart in every beat of it

between cold wind of lonely nights

i feel floating on rainbow and clouds

with flickring stars in my palm

moonlight showering around and

fantasy of this cumbersome view

provides me musical chorus of your words

I take a moment to listen to you .....

and in respond I whisper in horizon

All the good wish from my heart

to Share of my heart...

to share of my heart.....

7 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Seema,

Very lovely poem with great sensitivity and feeling. It goes straight to the heart.Wonderful creativity beautifully expressed. A beautiful photo too.

Best wishes,
Joseph

Dr Varsha Singh said...

Wow! Nice one...

G M Rajesh said...

heart is the only nachine that works even broken without any repair for years!

always keep it happy
whether it is
"yours"
or
"others"


have a nice day

Trotter said...

Hi Seema! Too windy to go to the beach; better surf the Net... ;)
Lovely!!

Blogtrotter Two is waiting for you in Corsica... Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

गजेन्द्र बिष्ट said...

AS ALWAYS... YOU ARE WONDERFUL. SUPERB!

गजेन्द्र बिष्ट said...

AS ALWAYS... YOU ARE WONDERFUL. SUPERB!

Birds Watching Group said...

One piece I got